I have to be honest I’ve sucked at blogging because I started off with a badass cold that turned into a strep throat that turned in to pneumonia that turned into the flu. The past three weeks I have felt like death warmed over. I wake up some days and I can’t even remember what day it is. So please forgive me for not blogging as much as I should.
Today I want to share with you a few things that have really helped me during the past three weeks.
1. My heating pad. I have the TechLove Extra Large heating pad and it has really helped with the soreness and loosens up the funk in my lungs.
2. I keep my URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser Aroma Essential Oil Cool Mist Humidifier going 24/7. During the day I’ve been using Eucalyptus and at night I’ve been switching back and forth with Frankincense and Lavender essential oils.
3. I haven’t been able to hold down food very well so I’ve been drinking lots of water, veggie broth, coconut water and eating Vega Protein+ Snack Bars. Chocolate Peanut Butter are my favorite. Right now VitaCost is having BOGO 50% off. ( note to self order more. )
4. Like I said I have been drinking lots of fluids. My go to coconut water is the Thirsty Buddha. It’s so delicious I buy it by the case.
5. As far as veggie broth, I like to make my own but I do keep Imagine Foods organic low sodium vegetable broth on hand. I’ve really enjoyed that the past few weeks. I just warm mine up with ginger, garlic and a little cayenne pepper. Good stuff.
6. Last but not least, I’ve been using Tea Tree Therapy Chest Rub with Eucalyptus Australiana Lavender Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil. I rub it on my chest before taking a shower. I let the hot water hit my back and it warms up the chest rub and that helps me to breathe better.
This is NOT a sponsored post. I just wanted to share a few of the things that have given me a little comfort over the past three weeks.